RESEARCH PROF DR FARAH YOUSAF
1. Maternal mortality audit (one year study in gynae unit 2 of services hospital lahore). Journal of medical services vol:10 october 2016
2. To evaluate polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescent girls. PPMJ, volume 22 number 1 jan âmarch 2011.
3. Pregnancy with cardiac disease; Prevalence fetal and maternal outcome in pregnancy with cardiac disease. Professional medicine;2017;24(1):106-109.
4. Treatment modalities and outcome for uretero-vaginal fistula inflicted in obstetrical and gynaecological practice. PPMJ, volume 19 number2 april-june 2008.
5. Outcome of treatment modalities for vesicovaginal fistula inflicted in obsterical and gynaecological surgical practice .PPMJ;vol(19)#2 april-june 2008,55-58.
6. An audit of gynaecological hysterectomy, Does practice can change outcome? The professional medical journal,2016.
7. Symptomatology of functional ovarian cyst. The professional,vol(11),no 3 july âseptember 2004;345-348.
8. Vesico vaginal fistula: A prospective analysis;annals of king edward medical college;vol (10),no 2 , april-june 2004; 132-135.
9. Mode of delivery after caesarean section;Annals of king edward medical college;vol(8);no 2,april-june 2002,66-67.
10.B-lynch suture for the management of postpartum hemorrhage .A local experience; Annals of king Edward medical college,vol (10),no 4;oct-november 370-373.
11. Knowledge and attitude of medical students towards premarital carrier screening A way forward?
12. A survey of patients satisfaction in obstetric care.
13. Characteristic of patients presenting with ovarian tumor in LAH unit 4 KEMU.
RESEARCH â¦â¦.DR.KHADIJA WAHEED
1- Quality of life in females after menopause in pakistani women. Journal of gynaecology and obstetrics 2016,6:4,ISSN216-0932.
2- Hyperuricemia as a predictor of poor fetal outcome in pre eclamptic women. journal of Rawalpindi medical college;2015;19(2):171-173.
3- Maternal outcome in obese and non obese women. PJMHS volume 9. NO 1.jan – mar 2016.
4- Hyperprolactinemia as a cause of subfertility in women. PJMHS volume 9.NO 1.jan – mar 2015
5- Frequency of group B streptococci in pregnant women in a tertiary care hospital. Journal of college of physicians and surgeons Pakistan 2016,volume 26 (1):27-
6-Comparison of short-term outcomes between vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy. JFJMC volume 10.NO 1 jan – mar 2016.
7- Frequency of placental infarcts and fetal outcomes in hypertensive primigravidas. Rawal medical journal :volume 41:NO 3,Jul â Sep 2016.
8- Frequency of cervical pre malignancy in pregnant women. ANNALS vol. 22,issue 3,july-sept 2016 .
9-Burn out among gynaecological residents in lahore ,Pakistan ;A cross sectional survey .Journal of Pakistan medical association. issue volume 67,no;9sept ,2017.
10- Maternal outcome with and without caesarean section in eclampsia.journal of the society of obstetrics and gynaecology of pakistan2017-12-04.
11-Glycemic control of type 2 diabetic patients during ramadan fasting. journal of Ayyub medical college abbottabad-pakistan,vol 29,2017.
12-Serum cobalamine as risk factor for gestational diabetes ,pakistan journal of zoology,vol 49,issue6,pp 1963-1968,dec 2017.
13- Comparison of mean blood loss with S/L misoprostol versus I/V oxytocin in low risk female in SVD.Indo american journal of pharmaceutical sciences .nov 2017.
14- Efficiency of phloroglucinol in comparison to drotaverine hydrochloride in reducing duration of active phase of first stage of labour in primigravida at term.J.soc.obstet.gynacol.pak.2018;vol 8.NO1.
15-Evaluation of educational environment for post graduate residents using post graduate hospital educational environment measure.journal of the pakistan medical association 68(5);790-792.may 2018.
16-Editorial on medical professionalism in Pakistan : Taking inspiration from the Pakistani Motto .April âjune.vol24,issue 2.
DR IFFAT NAHEED
1.comparison of mean blood loss with sublingual misoprostol versus intravenous oxytocin in low risk females undergoing normal vaginal delivery.
2.burnt out among gynaecological residents in lahore pakistan.
3.medical management of cervical ectopic pregnancy.
4.an increasing caesarean section rate in primigravida.
5.quantification of satisfaction level of female clients about maternal health services at MCHCs of CDGL.
6.assessment of musculo skeletal manifestations in diabetic patients visiting diabetic clinic of services hospital,lahore,
7.role of GPs in drugs, ORS, Zinc in management of acute watery diarrhea for children under 5 years of age.
8.The effect of modified surgical tecnique on incidence of vault hematoma.
9.To compare the effectiveness of sublingual misoprostol versus intravenous oxytocin in reducing blood loss in first 2 hours of c.section.
10.Frequency of postpartum haemorrhage after administration of pre-rectal misoprostol in females undergoing vaginal delivery.
DR RANA MAZHAR
1.The efficacy of hydralazine and nifedipine in management of severe preeclampsia. Annals volume 19 april-june 2013.
2.frequency of factors leading to gestational diabetes. Pakistan journal of medical and health sciences. vol 10 jan-march 2016.
3.comparison of misoprostol with PGE2 for induction of labour : a randomized trial Journal of fatima jinnah medical college volume 10 issue 2 april-june 2016.
DR TAYYABA IQBAL
1.obstetrical complications in grand multipara.
2.vaginal hysterectomy vs abdominal hysterectomy comparison.
3.outcome in previous 1 caeserean section
DR SHAISTA SHOUKAT
Outcome of immediate postpartum insertion of intrauterine device ; experience at tertiary care hospital. JPMA volume 68′ april 2018(p519-525).
Frequency of placental infarct and fetal outcome in hypertensive primigravidas.
Role of vaginal fluid b.hcg in diagnosing premature rupture of membranes.
ONGOING RESEARCH TOPICS
- Comparison of duration of 3rd stage of labour with or without placental cord drainage in patient undergoing SVD.
- Perinatal outcome of pregnancy in borderline v/s normal amniotic fluid index.
- Comparison of oral progesterone v/s vaginal progesterone for prevention of preterm vaginal births.
- Comparison of efficacy of myoinositol and metformin in improving menstrual irregularity and ultrasound picture in PCOs.
- Effect of amniotomy in shortening duration of 1st stage of labour.
- Nuchal cord around neck and its outcome.
- Morbidly adherent placenta in previous scarred uterus and its obstetrical outcome.
- Diagnostic accuracy of colour flow doppler + volumetric indices in differentiating benign + malignant tumor of ovary taking histopathology as standard.
- Diagnostic accuracy of transabdominal ultrasound and prediction of scar dehiscence in previous scar.
- Efficacy of ballon temponade in the management of PPH.
- Frequency of low vitamin B 12 in women with GDM.
- Comparison of unisoprostat v/s iniacuel dianoprostat for IOL.
- Early essential newborn care and its role in breast feeding.
- Comparison of letrozole v/s clomiphene citrate in ovulation induction.
- Thermal ballon ablation in treatment of DUB.
- Role of dextrose saline v/s normal saline in primigravida in labour.
- Effect of PGE2 on deliver interval.